As of January 18, 2021, a referral from a medical doctor or health professional is no longer required to book a massage therapy appointment.
We have made numerous enhancements to in-clinic procedures and sanitation so you can enjoy your treatment without any stress or worries. All the changes meet or exceed government-issued COVID-19 guidelines. Here are a few of the changes we have made for your safety and protection:
- Screening all clients, staff, and practitioners prior to, and upon arrival at the clinic.
- Requiring all clients to wear mandatory PPE & sanitize upon arrival & leaving
- We are only permitting admittance to the clinic if you have an appointment.
- Implementing all necessary PPE for our staff and practitioners.
- Sanitizing all contact surfaces before & after each client.
- Staggered appointment times to ensure physical distancing is maintained & to allow adequate time to fully sanitize our clinic & rooms.
- We ask all clients who have COVID-19 symptoms to stay home, self-isolate, and re-schedule their appointment once it is safe (as per Alberta Health guidelines). We still have our 24-hour cancellation policy, but with leniency toward illness-related circumstances. We will not charge anyone for missed appointments due to illness. We ask that you please wait until you are fully recovered before scheduling a new appointment.
We hope these measures will not be necessary forever, but for now we need to protect the health and safety of everyone who walks through our doors. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback relating to our new procedures, please get in touch with us at 780-416-0659 or (email@example.com) and let us know.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you!