We have made numerous enhancements to in-clinic procedures and sanitation so you can enjoy your treatment without any stress or worries. All the changes meet or exceed government-issued COVID-19 guidelines. Here are a few of the changes we have made for your safety and protection:
- Screening all clients and practitioners prior to arrival at the clinic.
- Non medical masks are no longer required for appointments as of March 1, 2022.
- We are only permitting admittance to the clinic if you have an appointment.
- Sanitizing all contact surfaces routinely.
- Staggered appointment times to ensure physical distancing is maintained & to allow adequate time to fully sanitize our clinic & rooms.
- We ask all clients who have COVID-19 symptoms to stay home, self-isolate, and re-schedule their appointment once it is safe (as per Alberta Health guidelines). We still have our 24-hour cancellation policy, but with leniency toward illness-related circumstances. We will not charge anyone for missed appointments due to illness. We ask that you please wait until you are fully recovered before scheduling a new appointment.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback relating to our new procedures, please get in touch with us at 780-416-0659 or (email@example.com) and let us know.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you!